Why Join PBIA?
Consider just some of what PBIA offers professionals inside and outside of healthcare:
- Certification courses on a variety of pharmacy benefit management subjects including pricing, benefit design, contracts, procurement, specialty pharmacy and cost containment. There is even an ethics course which students will be able to demonstrate an understanding of traditional moral theories in a pharmacy benefit framework, as well as the varieties of ethical challenges facing contemporary health care.
- Free monthly training on key issues of concern for our members, their clients or employees.
- Our exclusive Growing Your Business webinar series, focusing on providing health insurance professionals with information on issues related to lead generation and increasing sales revenue.
- The highly desired and newly revised CPBO and CPBL programs, which allows CPBS certificate holders to further distinguish themselves from peers and competitors.
- Discount rates to our invitation only annual summit!
This is just a sample of what you get when you are a member of PBIA. If you or someone you work with isn’t a member of PBIA, why aren’t you? Your membership with PBIA will continue to be one of the most important and valuable certifications you can possess in pharmacy benefits management.